1. What information does Detecta gather?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. How does Detecta use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
· Processing your application for registration for use of Detecta tools and applications or to access information on this website made available only to registered users.
· To process any transactions that you may make on our site.
· Registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes.
· Dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities.
· Carrying out marketing, promotional, points of interest or market research we might undertake.
· Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
· Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
· To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
· For general administrative and business purposes.
3. Sharing your information
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we will only disclose your information to:
· Anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us and our group companies, where your information is processed.
· Persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services.
· Any person or organisation as authorised by the Privacy Act 1993.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent stored on your hard drive and are recognised by web servers when you visit websites. This is a source for collecting aggregated data (not personal data) used to monitor traffic on our website. Examples of uses for this information are:
· Track traffic patterns to our website
· Monitor which information is most relevant to our visitors
· Quick access to certain areas of our website with automatic log in
You can disable cookies within your browser and remove them from your hard drive if you do not want to use them. This will not affect your ability to visit our website.
· We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you in order to do their jobs.
· We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place that protect personal information about you
· Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
6. Online Payment Service
· Payments made by means of the online service payment process are through a secure website. However you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private and that any message or information you provide through the website (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others. Detecta will not have any liability for the interception, 'hacking' or other unauthorised access of information through the website by unauthorised third parties.
7. Accessing your personal information
You may ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by sending a written request to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal information provided to us is accurate. In some cases, there may be a charge associated with providing copies of your personal information to you. If so, we will advise you of this prior to sending your information to you.
10. Legal notice
Information on this web site is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
While every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Detecta may at any time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information.
Detecta makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non Detecta web site, please understand that it is independent from Detecta, and that we have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non Detecta web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.